We would be delighted to talk to you about having your Birthday, Anniversary or Dinner Party at the Club. The Club may also be available for luncheons and Wakes. Please contact Sarah, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or telephone 01983 403217 (option 2).
Please find below some Buffet Menu examples, which can be adjusted to suit your requirements. Please contact us for alternative menu options.
The Clubhouse Kitchen Buffet Menus
Finger Buffet A £6.50 Per Head
- Assorted Sandwiches & wraps
- Homemade quiches
- Assorted bruschetta
- Pork pies & savoury eggs
- Crudites, tortillas & dips
Finger Buffet B £8.50 Per Head
As above, plus:
- Homemade sausage rolls
- Salmon canapes
- Antipasti skewers
Fork Buffet C £11.00 Per Head
- Platter of continental meats & antipasti
- Sliced IOW Beef with horseradish cream
- Sliced glazed ham with English mustard
- Vegetable falafels with chilli dip
- Greek salad
- Garden salad
- Pasta salad
- Potato salad with fresh chives
- Pickled onions, beetroot & sweetcorn
- French baguettes & butter
Add a dessert for + £3
Hot Buffet D £9 Per Head
Choice of…( 1 choice- up to 20 guests, 2 choices 20-50, 3 choices 50+)
- Chicken & sweet potato curry with spinach, coconut & coriander
- Spiced beef chilli with three beans & peppers
- Pork & sage sausage casserole, onion, celery, butter beans & fresh herbs
- Mushroom & pepper stroganoff
Served with jacket potatoes/ rice & a garden salad
This list is for guidance only, we are happy to incorporate your ideas.
A minimum guest number may apply for buffets outside of the club's core opening hours.
Prior notice of guests with allergies is required as we may be unable to offer an alternative on the event.
Please note that due to food hygiene regulations that buffets are limited to a two hour serving time e.g if served at 7.30pm then it will be cleared at 9.30pm